** White stocked in Waterbury, CT Warehouse.
PRO FLEX SF is a single-component, specially formulated polymer-modified sag-slump resistant thin-set mortar for large-format and heavy tile and stone. PRO FLEX SF is suitable for institutional, commercial and residential installations of large-format non-vitreous, semi-vitreous, vitreous and impervious tiles, including porcelain and most natural stone.
- For sag-slump resistant wall, floor and countertop installations of large-format and heavy tile and stone
- For setting large-format non-vitreous, semi-vitreous, vitreous and impervious ceramic and porcelain tiles, pavers and quarry tiles
- For setting most marble, granite and natural stone (see LIMITATIONS)
- For INTERIOR and EXTERIOR installations
- For institutional, commercial and residential floor and wall applications
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.4E, ANSI A118.4T and ANSI A118.11 requirements
- Contributes to LEED® objectives and requirements