PRO MASTIC 1000 is a contractor-grade, low VOC, latex-based adhesive for setting all types of ceramic tiles over interior wall and residential floor surfaces (maximum floor tile dimensions: 150 x 150 mm [6″ x 6″]). PRO MASTIC 1000™ spreads easily with an extended open time, is non-flammable, ready-to-use, slip-resistant and offers good resistance to prolonged water contact once the product is completely dry. PRO MASTIC 1000™ contributes valuable points toward LEED® objectives and requirements.
- Use for slip-free vertical installations of tile up to 300 x 300 mm (12″ x 12″); for larger tiles, use PRO SUPERLITE MORTAR (see respective data sheet)
- For non-vitreous, semi-vitreous, vitreous and impervious ceramic wall tile installation in shower enclosures, bath surrounds, countertops, back-splashes, etc.
- For interior light-commercial and residential wall and floor applications
- Excellent adhesive transfer to tile
- Good resistance to prolonged water exposure once cured
- Will not promote mold, mildew or bacteria growth
- Very low odor
- Low VOC
- Freeze/thaw stable
- Meets ANSI A136.1, Type 1 requirements
- Contributes to LEED® objectives and requirements