PRO P-151 is a premium-grade, high-performance, universal single-component polymer-modified thin-set mortar suitable for institutional, commercial and residential installations of non-vitreous, semi-vitreous, vitreous and impervious tiles, including porcelain and most natural stone. PRO P-151 is designed to obtain high-bond strengths to conventional and non-conventional substrates such as existing VAT, VCT, existing ceramic tile, properly prepared terrazzo floors, and black asphalt emulsion residue. PRO P-151 is one of the industry’s most popular tile mortars with professionals.
- One of the industry’s most popular tile mortars
- For setting non-vitreous, semi-vitreous, vitreous and impervious ceramic and porcelain tiles, mosaics, pavers and quarry tiles
- For setting most marble, granite and natural stone (see LIMITATIONS)
- For INTERIOR and EXTERIOR installations
- For institutional, commercial and residential floor and wall applications
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.4 E and ANSI A118.11 requirements
- Contributes to LEED® objectives and requirements