PRO SUPERLITE MORTAR is a high-performance super-light-weight, polymer-modified, single-component thin-set mortar with exceptional non-sag and non-slump characteristics for vertical and horizontal installation of large-format ceramic, porcelain, marble and natural stone tiles. PRO SUPERLITE MORTAR’s advanced formula contains a blend of high-performance ingredients and light-weight recycled glass aggregates that work to create the mortar’s unmatched non-sag and non-slump performance; as well as create a n incredibly easy, creamy-smooth handling that dramatically increases job site efficiency. PRO SUPERLITE MORTAR also comes in true-white for stain-free light colored stone and translucent marble installation. Amazingly, a 11.34 kg (25 lb.) bag of PRO SUPERLITE MORTAR offers the SAME COVERAGE as a 22.7 kg (50 lb.) bag of conventional thin-set mortar, allowing for much easier carrying and transport!
- For sag-slump resistant wall, floor and countertop installations of large-format and heavy tile and stone
- For setting large-format non-vitreous, semi-vitreous, vitreous and impervious ceramic and porcelain tiles, pavers and quarry tiles
- For setting most marble, granite and natural stone (see LIMITATIONS)
- For INTERIOR and EXTERIOR installations
- For institutional, commercial and residential floor and wall applications
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.4E, ANSI A118.4T and ANSI A118.11 requirements
- Contributes to LEED® objectives and requirements