PRO CEMIX is a polymer-modified fast-setting, pre-blended, calcium aluminate cement-based mortar bed and screed mix designed for concrete repair and for building new screeds. When mixed exclusively with water, this mortar provides a high compressive strength, shrinkage-free screed with a residual moisture content of less than 2.5% after 24 hours. PRO CEMIX is also used to repair concrete holes and fill trenches up to 10 cm (4″) deep; slope shower pans from 10 mm (3/8″) up to 50 mm (2″) thick; and build new mortar beds up to 50 mm (2″) thick. PRO CEMIX allows foot traffic and ceramic tile installation after 3 hours and floor covering installation after 24 hours making it an ideal product for quick turn-around projects such as retail and commercial centers, hospitals, airports and manufacturing plants.
- Generates high compressive strengths – up to 37.2 MPa (5,400 psi)
- FAST-SETTING: install tile or apply self-leveling or patching compounds after 3–4 hours and floor coverings after 24–48 hours
- Ideal for high-traffic areas requiring a short down time, including shopping malls, supermarkets, hospitals, airports, etc.
- For resurfacing and renovating interior horizontal concrete substrates
- Mix only with water
- Compatible with all setting materials, adhesives and floor coverings including wood flooring
- For building cement floor screeds and mortar-beds up to 50 mm (2″) thick
- For building wire-reinforced “Floating” cement-mortar screeds 35 mm (1-3/8″) thick (minimum) or more
- For interior concrete slab repairs and leveling
- For use over a radiant heating floor slab system
- For building a fast-setting sloped shower- floor base from 10 mm (3/8″) or up to 10 cm (4″) thick
- For filling holes and trenches up to 10 cm (4″) deep
- For interior institutional, commercial and residential applications
- Made with 70% recycled content
- Contributes to LEED® objectives and requirements